The CPA firm of Heier Weisbrot & Bernstein share the following news, alerts, articles, frequently asked questions, case studies, videos, and links about our CPA and CFO services as well as useful accounting, tax and IRS information.
Beware of IRS Phone Call Scams, click to learn how to defend yourself against them.
Have some tax and accounting questions? We welcome your calls and invite you to review some frequently asked tax and accounting questions.
The following case studies are of situations where the accountants of Heier Weisbrot & Bernstein were able to help persons or businesses.
Tax Articles & Links
- Tuition Savings for PA Residents
- Employee vs. Independent Contractor
- IRS Warns Financial Institutions of Scams Designed to Steal FATCA - Related Account Data
- Key Tax Changes for 2014 and Beyond - By Chris Kissell
- Accounting News - BizJournals.com
- IRS News Releases for Current Month
- IRS Troubles? - by David Heier, CPA
- NJ Bankers News & Events